Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Return to Sense and Semantics

In reviewing the output of this blog, one could -- and probably would -- assume I have little to say. For those who know me, you know I rarely say "little." I try not to ramble, but I also try to be as informational as possible; being succinct is not my superpower. I also write constantly (professionally) and make my views known consistently in other formats (personally).

But as I am again a candidate to serve the Paradise Valley Unified School District as a member of its governing board, I am asked questions about the district and my role in it and vision for it. So in that light, I will endeavor to reincorporate this blog into one of those outlets and revel in the freedom of length it provides beyond 140 characters or page posts....  Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment