Sunday, July 12, 2009

Raising the Curtain

Words, glorious words.

We use them to tell a joke, make a point, express our thoughts, heal a heart. And for more than 30 years, my words also have translated to my livelihood as a professional writer.

Words equal ideas and expressions and meanings; blogs allow us to send those ideas out to the world for anyone who chooses to read them. The amazing part is that no matter what you write, someone will read it. Thanks to cyberspace, a collective creativity permeates the globe.

As this spot grows, you will find plenty of words melded together in a way designed to provide sense and substance. Not everyone will agree with the thoughts that spring from my sensibilities, of course, but my goal is not to incite vitriol but inspire vitality. I am not going to pretend that this blog will bring world peace, but I do hope it generates fresh ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to read my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment